Please contact me at any stage if you need help or want to discuss the order/contact
1. Decide what date you need your painting.
PLEASE NOTE: I need at least 4 weeks to complete. This includes one week paint drying time and two days varnish drying time /terms-conditions.
2. Choose a clear photo and one that best shows off the subject.
I paint exactly what I see so you must be clear about what you want in your order.
3. Decide what size and type surface you want/price-list-for-commissioned-art
4. Start the order process by sending me an email (email@example.com) /contact with the following information:
Date you want your painting.
Type of surface: Canvas(Flat/Chunky), Wood Panel or Paper.
Pastels, Acrylic or Pencil.
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PHOTO
5. When I am happy to proceed, I will reply with a Confirmation Email.
6. Pay 10% deposit.
7. Your painting is ready! I send you an Approval Email with photo of the completed painting for your approval and confirmation of the outstanding amount to pay.
8. Check the photo. Send me a reply email to confirm your approval.
9. Pay through Paypal (choose the appropriate link/amount under 'Pay').
Payment is due 7 days after you have approved your painting.
If paying by BACS, I will deliver when payment has cleared.
If paying by cash, I will collect the outstanding amount on delivery.
10. Enjoy your painting! If you are very happy with the result, I would really appreciate you providing a testimonial /contact. Thank you!
UK/Elsewhere: I will despatch parcel 2 working days after clearance of final payment.
Isle of Man: I will deliver by hand within 2 working days of approval/clearance (or an alternative date that suits).